This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 679/2016) to those who connect to the Company's corporate website and use the related web services starting from the address WWW.BENVADO.COM. The information is provided only for the website mentioned above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through special links.
WWW.BENVADO.COM is owned by the Company and is entirely managed by the Company.
Type of data processed and purpose of processing:
1. Navigation data
2. Computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but they could, by their nature, allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users for connecting to the website, the addresses in the noted Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website: apart from this possibility, data on web contacts do not persist for more than 24 months.
3. Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors
4. If users / visitors, by connecting to this website, send their personal data to access certain services (e.g. newsletter, service "work with us" etc.), or to make requests by e-mail, this involves the acquisition by the Company of the address of the sender and/or other personal data that will be processed exclusively for the purposes indicated in this document.
5. Your data will be processed for purposes related to the fulfillment of your specific requests, contractual, tax and accounting obligations; historical billing; litigation and credit protection; fulfillment of obligations under current laws.
Apart from that specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide such data may entail the impossibility to obtain what requested. Therefore, visitors are able to browse the website even without revealing information and personal data.
Once registered, the personal data collected will be used only for the services indicated in the information available.
Visitors to the website can provide their data to:
• subscribe to the newsletter
• be contacted for requests for information on the services provided
• participate in initiatives promoted on this website
• make purchases regarding the products marketed on the website
• express their interest in a working relationship with the Company and / or apply to a job position
• contact the Company using the appropriate form provided
To be able to use the services, the user may be required to provide some or all of the following data: first name, last name, age, street, zip code, e-mail address, domicile, city, country, date of birth, telephone number, mobile number, fax, company name, VAT number, tax code, payment information. However, additional information may also be required.
The Benvado website contains, in the NEWSLETTER section, a form to be filled in by the user in order to subscribe to the newsletter, or to consent to the sending of periodic commercial electronic communications.
Section "Work with us"
This section offers the opportunity to express the interest in working with our Company or to apply for job vacancies or new hirings. If you decide to send your personal data, the data will be processed exclusively for these purposes by specially appointed personnel and in accordance with the normal internal procedures of personnel management of the Company. The data required for this purpose, under penalty of exclusion from the service, are as follows:
The “contact us” section allows the user via the appropriate form to send the company a personal message in order to receive an answer from the same.
The data required to follow up the user's request are requested.
Data Processing Section
Personal data may be processed within the limits and with the methods set out in this document by employees and workers of the Company designated as responsible for data processing, who will receive adequate operating instructions and will operate under the direct authority of the data controller.
The Data Controller is NaturalLook srl, based in 39100 Bolzano, Via Braille 7, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
Communication to third parties
Personal data will be communicated to Benvado in order to be able to respond to information requests, or may be communicated to Entities and Institutes for the fulfillment of legal obligations, or to judicial authorities, where and if required.
Through this website, the Company does not collect sensitive or judicial personal data.
The particular data categories pursuant to section 9 of the general regulation on data protection, include personal data that we previously defined as "sensitive", i.e. data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations of religious, philosophical, political nature or trade union organizations, biometric and genetic data, as well as personal data capable of revealing the state of health or sexual orientation. Judicial data, pursuant to Section 10 of the General Data Protection Regulation, includes personal data relating to criminal convictions or offenses.
We do not recommend providing this information through this website. In the event that the communication becomes necessary (for example: belonging to protected categories in case of sending a resume for recruitment, in response to a job announcement) or in the case of expression of interest to work with the Company, we invite you to send to the registered office of the Company by registered letter a special declaration containing written consent to the processing of relevant sensitive information.
The Company protects personal data through the application of internationally recognized security levels, as well as through security procedures that protect personal data:
• from unauthorized access
• from improper use or disclosure of the same
• from unauthorized modifications
• from accidental loss or destruction or due to an unlawful act.
The WWW.BENVADO.COM website is not intended for use by minors, who are not authorized to make purchases through the sites shown. We understand the importance of protecting information intended for minors, especially in an online environment, and therefore we do not collect or deliberately keep personal information about minors.
To treat your data lawfully, our company uses different legal bases:
The consent of the interested party (only when required or permitted by law). If consent is used as the legal basis for processing the data of the data subject, the data subject may revoke it easily and without charge at any time;
The need to finalize a contract with the interested party and fulfill the obligations arising therefrom;
The need to answer to a request by the interested party;
The need to comply with obligations imposed by law, or to exercise a right or defend ourselves in court;
The need to pursue a legitimate interest of the Company, such as:
• Ensure that the network and sites of our Company and its information are safe.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which the Company has collected them.
Please consider that in some cases a longer retention period may be permitted or required by law. The criteria for determining the retention period include:
How long do we need data to provide the product or service or to carry out our business?
Do you no longer wish to receive our newsletter that you had spontaneously subscribed to?
Are we subject to a legal, contractual, administrative or similar obligation regarding data retention? For example, when there are rules that oblige the retention of data for accounting or fiscal reasons, or judicial orders to keep the relevant data in an investigation, or the data must be retained to assert a right in court.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to oppose to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, for marketing purposes or for treatments based on legitimate interest. In the second case (and only in the second case, never for oppositions for marketing purposes) the interested party may continue to process the data if he proves the existence of binding legitimate reasons that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party.
The data subject is also entitled to:
review, modify or delete the data he/she has provided to our Company (if it is no longer allowed to keep them or there is no obligation to keep them);
receive a copy of his/her data (in a readable, commonly used format);
ask for any other information regarding the protection of his/her data;
The contact details of the Data Controller are:
Ordinary mail: NaturalLook srl based in 39100 Bolzano, Via Braille 7,
Our company does its best to answer to requests on time and free of charge except when this requires a huge effort.
In some cases we can ask to verify the identity of the interested party before taking its request into consideration.
If the person concerned is not satisfied with the reply received, he/she can make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority in his/her country (for Italy: Authority for the protection of personal data).
This is a general information; more specific information related to specific data processing can be found in the appropriate section.